MaxForms Quotation and Invoicing in Maximizer
Base Pack Specification
Introduction What do you get? What else will you definitely need for your customers? What else might you need for your customers? How does the pack licensing work and how much does it cost? What does the MaxForms Quotation and Invoicing system do exactly? Modification Potential Further Information
The MaxForms Quotation and Invoicing Base Pack is a pre-assembled integrated set of elements that provide a quotation and invoicing system that links directly into a Maximizer database. Because the pack consists of elements that can be easily changed, Business Partners can use it as the basis for customised systems, without having to create them from scratch. In most cases, this can be done without altering any program code at all. Alternatively the pack can be used as it stands. (With appropriate product lookup files.)
The pack consists of:
Maximizer Address Book Folder containing a set of user defined fields to store the
quotation/order data. This can be used as the basis for your clients new Address
Book Folder, or the elements may be transferred into a live, existing one.
1. A Maximizer Address Book Folder containing a set of user defined fields to store the quotation/order data. This can be used as the basis for your clients new Address Book Folder, or the elements may be transferred into a live, existing one.
2. A MaxForms form with 5 tabs for the entry and editing of quotations and orders. This is set up to allow up to 15 line items per quotation/order to be chosen from your clients products. There are facilities built in to apply both a hidden and a visible % discount to each line. The information for each quotation is written back to Maximizer and can be synchronised using MaxExchange.
3. Base product information lookup files that can be replaced with real product data files. These contain the description and price information for the products your client sells. The format can be easily adapted to include cost information, to provide quotation value added analysis and can, if you chose, be changed to suit variations in description or price for each invoice line. These files are normally generated from, and maintained in, an Excel spreadsheet. They are structured so that your client can easily drill down through a three level tree structure to reach the product item for each line.
4. Base Word Templates for the automatic production of quotations and invoices from the Maximizer data. These are usually run off the quotation form itself. Once the information is correct, a button on the form automatically embeds a Word document against the quotation/order in Maximizer. The document opens up in Word and a macro in the document completes and formats the document into its finished form. It is then printed and closed. The document template can be easily adapted to your specific users requirements.
5. Documentation to explain how it works and how to customise it.
What else will you definitely need for your customers?
They will require a Maximizer system, Microsoft Word and MaxForms licences for all users.
What else might you need for your customers?
If you are not confident to do the changes necessary to meet specific variations between your customers requirements and the packs standard configuration, we can offer you consultancy time to do the configuration of elements for you. This can be charged on an hourly or daily basis and may cover the whole package or just one element. (For instance the Word Visual Basic code.) We will price the work against an emailed specification of the requirements.
How does the pack licensing work and how much does it cost?
What does the MaxForms Quotation and Invoicing system do exactly?
Please contact Martin Young do discuss the suitability for any particular client system or for further information. Screenshots of a specific client implementation are available on request. A simple demonstration quotation form is also available. Not for Resale user licences are free to potential business partners so it costs nothing but time to try out MaxForms.
firstname.lastname@example.org with any
questions or comments you have about this web site.