1) You may use, create, save and share unlimited numbers
of label format files.
2) The label format file allows full flexibility of label
layout and content.
3) You may set
a) the number of labels on the sheet, their size, positions and
b) the number of lines per label up to a maximum of ten.
c) the content of each label line as any combination of one or
more Maximizer fields or text characters,
d) the Maximizer fields can be any combination of User Defined
Field or Fixed fields.
e) the fixed fields may be from the English or French
language Maximizer versions.
f) whether the blank lines are closed up or not.
g) whether double spaces left by empty fields are removed or not.
h) whether to spread the lines vertically over the available label
space or not.
4) When you print, the labels you may choose from the selected
records or all the records in the list.
5) The list can be in the Address Book, Contact or Hotlist Window in
6) You may specify the starting label position for
each run, so you dont waste labels.
7) You are warned if you have asked for a large number of labels, in
case it is a mistake!
8) The labels are created in a Word document that you may print,
reformat, save or delete.
9) Because each run creates a document based on the template which is
stored locally, you may set default printer characteristics for each user.
10) The label format defaults to the last format run by the user making
it easy to print your normal labels.